[MOL] Early Adeno Carcinoma-Uterine Cone biopsy [02138] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Early Adeno Carcinoma-Uterine Cone biopsy

Hello,

My wife has historically tested out with  unusual pap smears followed by
several pocascpasy(s) (sp ?) ( uterine and vaginal tissue samples). The
latest warranted a more in-depth cone biopsy a returned one sample as
being an adeno carcinoma. Her doctor has told us that he "got it all"
but she must exercise intense surveillance about the
appearance of adeno carcinoma again in this or related areas. My wife
will be meeting with this doctor shortly and I would like to bring some
suggestions to the discussion. What else should we be doing besides
waiting for the next quarterly pap smear  ?

Thank you

HH