From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Joicy
Becker-Richards
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 1999 1:52 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] I Love You THIS MUCH x - from Joicy

Thanks, Kathy, you are such a sweetheart. He's doing better, but has a
very bad case of cabin fever! I came home to find he'd started dinner
tonite (sweetie that he is), but i caught him just in time -- he had
that darn knife out again, and was getting ready to cut potatoes, one
handed!!! (the other arm is in a sling) I said, "are you nuts???" and
made him promise NO KNIVES UNTIL HE HAS 2 FUNCTIONING HANDS!! Geeeez!
He's gonna drive me to drink. I took yesterday off to look after him,
and told him that there HAS to be a better way for us to get time off
together than losing body parts!! LOL. Love, Joicy