[MOL] Tamoxifen ! [02036] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Tamoxifen !

Well Folks, one more feather for Lil !  I have been trying to tell everyone about this drug of horrows..... LOL!  Rolanafeine-Evista have a higher percent of keeping cancer at bay than Tamoxifen.  We know it all has to do with the $$$$$; but what I can't understand is why the Doctors keep prescribing it over and over and over.  Tamoxifen is far more of an expensive drug than the other.  Your friend, lillian