RE: [MOL] Diana! [02035] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Diana!

Hi, Diana:  Lillian is right.  She usually is!!  LOL  Love, Kathy
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com [mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of firefly
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 1999 5:50 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Diana!

Well, if Kathy could but in, here am I.  An anti-depressant helps in the healing process.  By this I mean, stress (and worry, sorrow, money problems, health problems; etc. etc. are all stress) is so toxic to our systems.  Those nasty things called cancer cells love stressful folks, they flourish in that type of sludge.  This is why we feel it is helpful to eliminate anything stressful, anything toxic and the anti-depresents help in that department..... Your friend, lillian