[MOL] Meeting Nisi Tomorrow [02021] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Meeting Nisi Tomorrow

Hi Everyone
What a thrilling day I will have tomorrow.
Patrick, Nisi's husband called today and they will be on Long Island tomorrow
and we get to meet Nisi.
I'm so excited.
Unfortunately I can't spend alot of time with them because I'm throwing a
birthday party for my brother-in-law.  I'm going to be cooking & baking all
day tomorow.  But I will save some of the afternoon for them.  I'll cook in
the morning and around 2:30 I'll meet them at the local bowling alley.
I'll take the camera so we can capture this DELICIOUS moment.
Love to all
LOVE
PJ
143