From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Mary Furfaro
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 1999 11:08 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Nanc

Hi Nanc,

Angelo has Non Small Cell Adenocarcinoma of the lung.  Yes I have
checked out the Mol Album and it looks great!  Things have calmed
down a lot since Angelo was rushed to the hospital unable to
breath last week.  I hope it continues to stay this way.

Angelo is doing really good considering how awful his disease
is.  He is eating well,and the oxygen seems to have perked him
up a little.  I just thank God for every day he is here with us
and pray that he doesn't start experiencing a lot of pain.
So far the pain meds have kept the pain under control.

Love ya,
Mary