Re: [MOL] 7-hour chemo [01838] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] 7-hour chemo

Hi Chris,
i think I would be concerned too.  Can you talk to the oncologist or your Dad
to see what is really going on?  God Bless and you and yours are always in my
prayers.  I'm here if you need me.
Love Ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/14/99 12:46:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, CCR0417@AOL.COM