Re: [MOL] Nanc [01837] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc

Hi Mary,
Check out the site in a few to see if it looks right, OK.  Thanks again.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/14/99 12:52:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
furfaro@hometel.com writes:

<< Subj:	 [MOL] Nanc
 Date:	2/14/99 12:52:54 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	furfaro@hometel.com (Mary Furfaro)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 Dear Nanc,

 I forgot to give you our childrens birthdays.  I don't know if you
 need them but here they are anyway.  Our oldest daughter Lynzi just
 turned 20 on Feb. 2 , Emily is l6 and here birthday is Aug. 3.,
 Elizabeth is 7 and her  birthday is April 28, and A.J. is 5 and
 his Bday is April l9.

 Love,
 Mary