Re: [MOL] Carla the Plumber!! :-) [01561] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carla the Plumber!! :-)

Dear Carla,

You sound like me.  I have had to learn how to do a lot of things
on my own since Angelo has been sick.  I never realized all the
little  nitty gritty stuff he used to just take care of.  I am
learning a lot.  I'm proud of you!

Love,
Mary