From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Carla
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 1999 9:53 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Kathy/Dee/ DEE.....

Dee, I would also like to tell you that you can work with
herbalists/holistic type people and you will find that there are tinctures
of Apricot seeds available.. I had a form of energy reflexology done and she
has recommended that I start taking Apricot seed, but it is liquid
tincture...  Will let you know as I find out more if you would like...
Love, Carla