From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of CCR0417@AOL.COM
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 1999 2:45 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] The Fifties,Lillian

Sounds like you have a wonderful family, Kathy.  Clever sister too!

I agree about the seasons.  As an adult the winter doesn't spark the love it
once did.  As a child the magical snowflakes meant days off and sledding to
our heart's content.  We built snowmen and dressed them in our parents' good
clothing....another ouch!

Now it means shoveling, getting stuck, freezing to death...only the magic of
childhood can see all the pleasures of winter.  But then there are those who
never lose that piece of magic also.

chris