Re: [MOL] The Fifties,Kathy [01533] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Fifties,Kathy

In a message dated 2/11/99 4:33:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:

> Step on the crack and you break your mothers back"  Remember/
SURE DO!  And I remember playing tag, jumprope, hide-and-seek, running (foot)
races up and down our hill till it was so dark you couldn't see your hands in
front of your face.