From: kcorrigan@chgw.com <kcorrigan@chgw.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, February 11, 1999 1:50 PM
Subject: RE: [MOL] The Fifties,Lillian

Chris:  I couldn't agree with you more.  The summers when I was a child seemed to go on forever -- and I can still remember how they smelled!  Sometimes I would just lie under a tree and look at the sky for the longest time.  Sometimes, I'd put a puppy on my chest so I could smell puppy breath, eat oranges, and read and read.  We would go to the movies on Wednesdays sometimes, but definitely every Saturday.  I'd walk over to see my friend, and take forever to get there because I looked at every single tree, crack in the sidwalk, flower, insect, etc., and wondered what I was doing here.  It was great, but of course, being children, we didn't really know that, did we?  Thank God I can still remember it all.  It would be so sad to lose it.  Thanks for bringing back those memories, friends.  Love, Kathy