Re: [MOL] Carla the Plumber!! :-) [01498] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carla the Plumber!! :-)

Hi Carla,
Didn't you wonder wher all that black stuff came from?  I had to clean out my
sup-pump once, e gads, what a mess, black slime, hair, yuk.  I couldn't afford
a new one and was so proud of myself when I put it back together again and it
worked.  I didn't miss my calling as a plumber, I wouldn't want the job, how
about you?
good going girl, it's kind of fun to know you can tackle things that men
usually do and learn to sirvive without one if you have to, right.  Go
Love you,
Nanc:-)

In a message dated 2/11/99 10:58:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net