Re: [MOL] Up date on cancer research [01454] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Up date on cancer research

DEar JOhn,

Not too encouraging is it? HOwever, I am encouraged to know that there
will be some company or someone out there, maybe in other countries as
they often do, to jump on the bandwagon and produce this drug in large
quantities for testing. I know much is going on in Europe with similar
drugs. thanks for info Brother.

God Bless
marty