Re: [MOL] Adenocarcinoma [01450] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Adenocarcinoma

DEar LInda,

Adeno refers to glandular diagnosis or lymphatic diagnosis. The key is
that she has lung cancer which should be treated for. YOur Docs
statement that it is not treatable is a refutable statement for I have
been told by many Oncologists that every malignancy is treatable. Just
to provide you with some hope. May I suggest that you call the NCI at
1-800-4cancer to obtain not only names of 2nd opinions in your area, but
they will provide written data that defines the diagnosis more in detail
along with protocal data of suggested treatments.

God Bless and good luck
marty auslander