From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Dee Williams
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 1999 7:41 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Kathy/Dee

Hi Kathy,
I really don't want to buy 100lbs. of apricot
seeds but I can't find them anywhere in this
small town and I want them for a cancer
preventative for me plus I want to get some for
my dad... They are loaded with B17 (laetrile)
which fights cancer and it also helps
schirrosis (sp) of the liver. If you do a search
on them you would be amazed what
good they can do a person... Since just about
everyone on my dad's side of the family
has died of some form of cancer, especially, liver
cancer, I want to do whatever I can
to protect myself from getting it besides
praying!!!!

Hope that I made sense to you - how are you
doing???

Bye for now,
Dee