[MOL] Thank you nancy [01435] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thank you nancy

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for asking dear heart. You always think of others. Sometimes I

get concerned that you are a Mother Teresa and don't take care of

yourself.

Well my eyes, lets see how can I say this. Yes, I can see a lot without

glasses, but not as good as I was hoping. But I am impatient and it does

take time. For instance since the surgery causes trauma there will be

some fuzziness or blurriness for a while. But I wanted to see this

perfect overnight. The eyesight right now is 20-40 which is great, but

needs to go to 20-20 and that will take time as well, for some things

are difficult to read or see. but overall I am very pleased. Thanks for

asking. How are your eyes?

God Bless

marty