[MOL] Another Message For Cori [01434] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Another Message For Cori

Dear Cori,

I can see that you are a learned and very determined individual. Keeping

all doors open and being wise and cautious to those products and

therapies that may or may not be advantageous or therapeutic is always

wise. Thank you for the kind reply.

God Bless

marty auslander