Re: [MOL] positive biopsy [01430] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] positive biopsy

Dear Larry
     first of all am sorry to hear that,but hang in there.
   Did dr do bone scan on you to see if cancer has spread antwhere else,if not
he will & if he dont tell him you want one,it is most important,also how old are
you thats makes a difference on what they are going to do.Think if its both
sides you will have radical sergery.but every dr is different he my opt for
rad.The best is seeding works good & saves all your parts.Maybe you could ask
him about it?
  If you do get cut will be here to help you along the way do help many to get
bladder control back,plus other things.hard to know what to say to you dont know
what q you have so please e-mail me back with q that way can help you a lot
better,Because i dont know excatly what i can help you with.so any q at all if i
dont know will find out for you.
                 Dont know if this is much help hope so a little.but q are
better everyone has different qs.            Hope to hear from you soon
                                   Doug