[MOL] Iris Murdoch [01415] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Iris Murdoch

Dear Molers,

A prayer for the spirit of Iris Murdoch, one of my favorite writers, I guess
when I was 20ish, 30ish.  She passed away Monday of Alzeheimer's Disease.

She was truly a modern women's writer, I think, whose books were uplifting
and funny and still had a lot to say.  I don't know if the world shall see
her equal for some time to come.

Love,

Martha