Re: [MOL] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: everyone/Greg/Reply [01411] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: everyone/Greg/Reply

Dear Greg:
You do help others just by being yourself; a caring, loving decent man.  You
are fighting a disease.  You can't fight this disease and take care of them
too.  Of course, it's not easy for them, but they have other resources they
can find to help them where you must direct all your resources to your
fight.

There's nothing wrong with accepting help from others when you need it.  You
know, you would do the same for them.  And learning how to accept help, is I
think, learning how we are all God's children; no head stands higher than
the next in his presence.

As wierd as the world might be, I like to think there is a reason for some
of the things that happen.  I think there was a reason why you couldn't sign
off MOL; you are needed here for now.

Lots of Love,

Martha Cerreto