[MOL] GREG!!! [01409] Medicine On Line

[MOL] GREG!!!

Aha!!  God does work in mysterious ways my friend...   There are people who sign off mol very easily and then there is you who are meant to be here with your friends and cannot get signed off!!

You don't need to write everyday, just a post once in awhile to let us know how you are...  There are people here who love you and need you just as much as you need them... Keep your arms and your heart open my friend.. for in that is living...

God Bless you Greg...  Much love and hugs.. Carla