Re: [MOL] International Dance competition [01408] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] International Dance competition

Can you believe that Alec and I took a ballroom dancing course. It is
certainly not as easy as the dancers in those competitions make it look. I
have never had an opportunity to try the dances out though. We just took it
for something to do.
Christine