[MOL] International Dance competition [01400] Medicine On Line

[MOL] International Dance competition

Hi molers,
If you want to see something good try to catch the International
Ballroom Dance competition. I don't know if this is on everywhere
right now, but I am watching it on public television right now.
 I am taping it so I can watch it again.
Liz