Re: [MOL] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: everyone/Greg/Reply [01396] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: everyone/Greg/Reply

Dearest Greg, my friend, my stranger:

Do you recognize these poems ? They were so inspiring to me, and I remember I felt each and every word. The words were so simple yet they held such profound meaning. I also distinctly  remember thinking  that the person who had posted them had to be a very special, unique, warm and loving human being....Do these poems ring a bell to you ???????

firefly wrote:

Greg:  I can so relate to what you are saying.  The other week, I fell up
the steps, yes you read right up, not down like a normal person.  I caught
right under my left arm on the corner of the wooden porch.  Right on my
scar.  Ouch, I just cried and cried and then I heard myself say to a
complete stranger "  I just want to be normal like I used to be".  I have
brittle bones; so I don't know how I escaped from a broken shoulder or my
arm knocked out of socket.  Just some very bad pulled mussles.  What I am
saying is, what all of us wouldn't give to be normal and yet none of us are,
just varing degrees and since there are so many of us on this journey,
perhaps we are the normal one's in this day and age????  I think someone
upstairs won't let you leave us.  You think you don't give?  Think again
kiddo, look how many love notes you got!  There is something very special
about you, that only you can share with us and that is what we love about
you.  Every Moler has their very own something special and combined we are a
force to be reckened with.  Your friend, lillian