From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of NLPOST@AOL.COM
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 1999 2:41 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Which Doctor?

Hi Mam,
Hey!  That's OK.  My Mother sometimes got goofed up, and would not go for 3
days, but then visiting Nurse's then will have her take a stool softner, and
only let her gon one more day.  Then it's time for suppositories, if that
didn't work then a enema.  Not that we have her on the right meds for herand
the right diet, she normally has a bowl movement after each meal, not to hard
and not to soft.  It sure seems good to have her at this point, regular, no
runs and no constipation.  Sometimes you just don't find that.  And I know
what you mean, but our Doctor will not let us go beyond 3 days before he does
something.  I do know the right diet means alot. I like you to butt in.
Thanks,
Love ya,
Nanc :-}

In a message dated 2/10/99 3:22:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,