Re: [MOL] Frank your Wife is very smart, and Loves you much........ [01347] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Frank your Wife is very smart, and Loves you much........

Frank & Nanc,
In my opinion, being a STUD doesn't have to be about sex. Romance, intimacy
and companionship are all wonderful in their own right. Alec and I are
young, relatively healthy and sex has never been high on our list of
priorities. (Leaves a lot more time to do other things; like play on the
computer. LOL). There is a lot to be said for cuddling too.
Christine