Re: [MOL] Which Doctor? [01343] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Which Doctor?

Hi Mam,
We did # 1 and # 2 .  Funny huh!
Love you,
Nanc :-}

In a message dated 2/10/99 4:07:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
FEARME@bigpond.com writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: [MOL] Which Doctor?
 Date:	2/10/99 4:07:09 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	FEARME@bigpond.com (Wayne & Marianne Rose)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 I agree! My Gran used to give us cod-liver oil, YUCK! Me of course,
 being the honest kid that I was, would tell her 'yes Nan, I did number
 two's today'! :)
 Love Mam >>