Re: [MOL] KATHY! Mam...... [01338] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] KATHY! Mam......

Hi Mam,
I guess I'd better watch what I say, cause I'm still waiting to see the two
biggest Roses, I guess for almost a year now.  Really now, don't you think
it's time to get one to me....... Please!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe you two are two big
thorns, LOL
Love ya,
Nanc
Did you ever get that Oil Lamp lit yet?
I need to give you both a big Kangaroo Bump......LOL

In a message dated 2/10/99 3:11:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,