Re: [MOL] The Fifties [01335] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Fifties

Hey 'Garbage Brain'!
You never know when all that stuff stored away in your head might come
in handy, like now for instance? :) Besides, isn't it better to be able
to remember something? Wayne is hopeless when it comes to everyday stuff
too, But he can of course remember the dates he bought certain cars,
their registration numbers, etc. In fact he remembers the day we met
because it was three days after he bought his silver HQ Holden! LOL.
We can be driving down the road, and I'll say to him don't forget to
stop at X (five minutes away), then he will drive right past it! I hope
he never gets alzeimers disease, we'll never get anywhere! ROTFLMAO
Love Mam