Re: [MOL] The Fifties [01331] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Fifties

So Kath,
What was the movie, and who was in it? *cheeky grin* This is as far a I
go in this conversation. Hey Lil, shouldn't I be having another birthday
soon? How old did you have me last year, 50 something wasn't it? lol.
Love Mam