Re: [MOL] The Fifties,taped screen [01330] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Fifties,taped screen

G'day Frank,
We just had a black and white tv. I used to hide behind the lounge to
watch 'the box' which was very 'raunchy' and of course I wasn't supposed
to watch it. Unfortunately, right after it, they used to have count
dracula movies, and I couldn't sneak back to bed without my parents
seeing me, so I used to have to wait until they got up to go to bed. For
years after that, I slept with the bed covers pulled up to my neck in
case a vampire came to get me in the night! LOL.
As for westerns, I loved them, especially John Wayne.
Much love,
Mam