From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Wayne & Marianne
Rose
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 1999 1:27 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Which Doctor?

G'day Nance,
Couldn't help putting in my two cents worth here. It is not necessary to
have a bowel movement everyday for good health. Some people only have
one every two or three days. I do admit that 7-10 days seems excessive
and should be investigated, as should any ongoing diarrhea or
constipation. As long as your stools are soft and easily passed and you
have no pain, there is a wide variation of 'normal'.
Much love, Mam