Re: [MOL] Which Doctor? [01326] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Which Doctor?

Without more details of your history, it is difficult to know what your
problem could be, however, a bowel movement every 7-10 days does seem
excessive. If you are comfortable with your OB/GYN then by all means ask
for a recommendation. You may have something simple that a change in
diet and maybe some stool softeners could fix. The main thing is to see
a professional about it. Believe me, worrying about what it could be is
much worse than knowing. At least then, you can make choices about
therapy, etc. Even if it turned out to be serious, the sooner you start
treatment, the sooner you will feel better. Good luck, and let us know
how you go, if you wish.
Love Mam in Oz.