[MOL] Translate Your Web-Site into: Spanish, German, French, Italian, an [01317] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Translate Your Web-Site into: Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Portuguese.

If Your Business or personal Web-Site is only viewable in
English, You are missing the boat on sales or providing
information via a global Web-Site or Web-Page.
AAA Technologies can translate Your Web-Site into: Spanish,
German, French, Italian, and Portuguese.
Japanese will be added to this package next month and this
package will be priced higher, but those who contract our
services during the next five business days will have the
Japanese translation added to their site for free.
If You are looking for much greater global exposure, this is a
killer package.
	To Check out a sample Web-Site just give Us a call and We
will give You a URL.
 In this example , You simply Click on any of the flags and view
the site in that language.
	We can make it happen for You or Your Business too.
Pricing  for the five language package is around $5K for a small
business site. $10-$25K for a medium or large site.  Just one or
two pages, $499.00-$999.00.  We also can do Web Hosting (Our
advanced server automatically allows Your site to be viewed in
seven different languages(including Japanese and Korean) with
pricing from $500-$1500 monthly with six month and 12 month
discountcontracts available depending on site size ) and
Maintenance on Our Secure Servers. We can mirror Your site on
Our server for foreign language service if You wish to remain on
another webhost  server.
	But don't Wait, AAA  Technologies is only taking on a
small number of new clients at this time and I don't want to have
to ask You to call back in a couple of months.  I really don't
like to have to do that.
	So give Us a call at: 1-800-242-0363 ext.2427  and leave
Your name, phone number, e-mail address, URL(address of Your
web-site) and a good time to contact You and We will get back to
You ASAP.

						Best Regards,

						General Manager
						AAA Technologies

P.S.
	We also list Your site with the appropriate foreign
search engines at no additional charge.

Please Do Not Reply By E-Mail !

If You Recieved This Ad a second Time, We appologize
for any inconvience We may have caused You.

The Anti-Democratic forces on the internet are making
it real tough on small commercial advertising services,
small startup businesses, and free marketing all over
the world. News of new goods and services will be
increasingly channeled thru the large and multinational
companies that are exerting more control and intimadation
everyday. If You want to get Your product or service or
 idea out to people, You had better be ready to pay their
price, plus a nice piece of Your action and hard work.
Just doesn't sound like Democracy to Us.

REMOVE SECTION:
	This Advertisement is delivered by opportunity E - Mail
Service in conjunction with Cajun E - Mail Service.
	To be removed from all Our mailing list,simply reply with
remove in the subject to
           nothankyou@gtemail.net (for as long as it lasts)
   and You Will be removed from all of Our mailing Lists