From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of CCR0417@AOL.COM
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 1999 12:28 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] The Fifties - christmas story

In a message dated 2/10/99 11:19:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kcorrigan@chgw.com writes:

>   I think "Christmas Story" was set in the middle forties or very early
fifties, because there was no television in evidence, and he was listening to
Little Orphan Annie.  That was even before MY time -- so I think we're talking
the middle forties.

You're right Kathy, but I remember the big old radio at my Grandparent's
house.
Chris