Re: [MOL] The Fifties [01314] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Fifties

In a message dated 2/10/99 11:19:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kcorrigan@chgw.com writes:

> I don't think I even saw a real television set until I was about 8.
>  My father owned a radio station, so we didn't buy one until I was 16.  He
>  finally admitted television was here to stay!  Boy, did I get off the
>  subject!  Enough rambling -- back to work.  LOL  Love, Kathy
We got our first TV when I was very small, but don't remember that one.  My
mother said it was such a tiny screen you had to sit right in front to see it.
But I don't recall a time in our home without TV -- I do remember neighbors
coming over to watch ours though.
Chris