Re: [MOL] Which Doctor? [01311] Medicine On Line

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [MOL] Which Doctor?

My advice would be to go to a gastroenterologist.  And don't waste any more
time.  It may or may not be serious, just go and find out.  it''s better to
know what your dealing with than worrying. Good Luck,     Nisi
This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
at <>, or send an email message to:
with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line:
unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email