Re: [MOL] Which Doctor? [01303] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Which Doctor?

Hi,
I would say it's a good way to go, but I think you should have done this long
ago, you should have at least one bowl movement a day, if not your diet or
something medically is wrong.
Good Luck,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/10/99 12:03:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,