[MOL] Which Doctor? [01298] Medicine On Line

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[MOL] Which Doctor?

I've been having severe intestinal cramping (not normally followed by a
bowel movement) for the last several months.  My bowels habits have not been
the best (one bowel movement every 7-10 days) for as long as I can remember.
Given the intense pain in my mid-section that I've been experiencing lately,
I'm thinking that something is terribly wrong.  What kind of physician
should I consult for this matter?  I have a habit of going to my OB-GYN and
letting him recommend a physician. (In fact, I have an appointment in two
days with him.)  Is this a good approach?

Any help ASAP would be appreciated.
This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line:
unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email