From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Frank Cromie
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 5:15 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] My prostate is already gone martin

My doctor told me this."You are still young,you have 15 or more years
left.Your cancer is located in a small area.There is no sign that it has
left the prostate area.My advice to you would be to GET RID OF IT.So far
other treatments are not that reliable.The same went for my right kidney.I
had rcc.It was large and growing (Tumor)Lets get rid of it.Why take the
chance with other treatments that may or may not work. Now everyone has to
make up their own minds as to the type of treatment they want to have.That
was my choice,and I feel the best one.Now I am no longer the STUD,I used to
be,but I am still alive,and my wife feels that being together is moe
important then sex.Frank Cromie