From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Frank Cromie
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 5:40 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Frank!,screaming girls

You know,I always wondered who that girl was.I also wondered what that wet
streak was too.They never did come back.We were always doing something like
that.It seems so far away now.Then came the 60s.It was great until 65.Then
life was no longer fun for me.But its great to look back and remember those
glory days.FRank