Re: [MOL] KATHY! Mam...... [01285] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] KATHY! Mam......

In a message dated 2/10/99 6:41:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
FEARME@bigpond.com writes:

<< Subj:	 [MOL] KATHY!
 Date:	2/10/99 6:41:27 AM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	FEARME@bigpond.com (Wayne & Marianne Rose)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com (mol-cancer@lists.meds.com)

 Bloody hell mate! Here I had it all planned to send my birthday wishes
 to you in time for the day, and of course it all went wrong. You know,
 the best laid plans of mice and men? (or blondes! lol). Anyway my
 friend;
 "Was it your birthday that day? We'd like to say, We hope you had a
 happy happy day! Was it your birthday that day? We'll shout hooray, and
 hope you had a happy happy day!!
 Love Mam and the 'Roses'. (sounds like a pop group, hey?)

Sounds like a Bouquet to me and a pretty one, I love Roses....
Love ya, Nanc :-)