Re: [MOL] Pear Desert/ HMM HMM GOOD ! [01282] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pear Desert/ HMM HMM GOOD !

Dear Kathy,

as a suggestion for sugar substitute. I will write an article in the
next few days about the harm of processed sugar. So in the meantime here
is a suggestion for substitute.  There are products that are white grape
juice in granular form in cans. Great substitute as is Stevia extract
which is made from rice. Another substitute is the granular juice in
cans as well. Can find them at health food stores and possibly on
grocery stores as well. try it you will like it.

God Bless
marty