Re: [MOL] MOM'S WHITE CELLS TOO LOW [01280] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MOM'S WHITE CELLS TOO LOW

Dear Kathy,

Generally Neupogen regimen or standard regimen of protocal is 10 vials
and one vial to be administered subcutaneously each day. WE had cbc
blood tests taken on the 4th, 7th and 9th day to make certain that not
too many of these blood boosters were given to drive the white count up
too far as the booster tends to cause bone pain. My Barb had about 8
shots after each chemo treatment, but the shots avoided many possible
effects from bone marrow not responding sufficiently to low white
counts. don't know what you were given.

God Bless
marty