Re: [MOL] Hi Sister Nanc [01279] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi Sister Nanc

Hi Sis,
I guess the Father wants nothing to do with the child, I bet he would if he
knew there was money from SS if he did.  Sandi's Aunt asked her to bring him
home with her Temporaly, so she may want to raise him, I really think that
Mother is a little old for a 1 year old, he would make adjustments to living
with Sandi, but then who's to say that Sandi will live longer then her Aunt.
I guess it is in God's hands right now.  Thanks sis but I didn't need a bigger
head, LOL  Don't train anyone to fill your slot, I don't want to lose you for
a long time, OK........:-)
Love ya,
Nanc, your loving sister :-}

In a message dated 2/10/99 10:23:20 AM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net