Re: [MOL] Prostrate cancer seed treatment [01278] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prostrate cancer seed treatment

Dear Kathy,

I think Frank has clarified the statement sent by the Doc and FRank has
given us an explanation and of course we all support his views on
whatever he wishes to proceed with. I was concerned that the Doc was
suggesting to take Prostate out for a lark. Frank has cleared this up. I
feel the same as you do.
WE are all trying to be supportive of Frank

God Bless
marty