From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of firefly
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 1999 8:39 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Hi Sister Lil......

No, I did not; however if it was today, my server was down for some time.
This is getting to me.

I am very saddened about Cricket.......this world.

I want to tell you something and I hope it doesn't hurt your feelings?  LOL!
I leave your angel light on all the time, I look at it for long periods of
time, as though I am meditating and draw strength from it.  It is so
beautiful Nancy, so well made, and radiates love.  Thank you again with all
my heart for this beautiful gift of yourself that you shared with
me.....love sis