Re: [MOL] My prostate is already gone martin [01274] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My prostate is already gone martin

Dear Frank,

I don't mean to be argumentative. I just wish to support. So hope you
don't mind if I send another suggestion your way. I assume your Doc is
NOT an Oncologist but rather a Urologist. May I suggest, before you
contemplate any surgical procedure like that, that you seek a 2nd
opinion from an Oncologist. Just my view. Also as LIl pointed out, you
may learn about the side effects of this procedure by calling the NCI at
1-800-4cancer. If the malignancy is locate or incapsulated in the
prostate you will find that protocal of treatment is to remove prostate.
But if the malignancy or cells is out of the capsule or prostate then
surgery is not an option but rather ask him about Lupron and casadix.
Lupron has worked well for Prostate malignancies that are stage 2 and
higher. Its best to seek 2nd opinions on this as it is any malignancy.
Just a suggestion my friend. and who said you werent a stud?

God Bless
marty